Friday, October 14, 2011

Moshi Moshi backyard and flower bouquets.







Some special days you just feel so incredible fortunate, I had such a day yesterday. Nice people, nice weather, beautiful surroundings and flowers, good coffee and everything aesthetic.

I was so lucky that I could borrow a little fantastic backyard, where I could shoot two more flower bouquets for my and my friend Martin Reinickes postcard series.

In the nice area, where my studio is located (Tullinsgade/Vaernedamsvej) the clothing shop Moshi Moshi has a fantastic little shop, with this wonderful backyard. Really somthing special - an oasis in the big city of Copenhagen.

I am very happy about the result of the two flower postcard, and need to share the beautiful surrondings here with you.


























































.


Moshi Moshi is one of my favorite fashion shops, luxurios and comortable clothing, and I got tempted - I fell in love with the brown Cashmere cardigan above.
See the fantastic clothing in Moshi Moshi Web shop.


The flower bouquets are made by Blomsterskuret Martin Reinicke.

Postcards Prettyimage.dk

Thank you so very much to Moshi Moshi Tullinsgade, for giving me a couple of hours in their fabulous backyard. I am so greateful.

Regards
Tina Brok

No comments:

Post a Comment